[TxMt] TextMate Manual

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Sat Dec 17 00:25:10 UTC 2005

> I am planning to release 1.1 final next week. While I do get many
> repeated requests, one of the issues that has been hard to overlook
> lately is the lack of thorough coherent updated documentation.

Fantastic!  Just browsed through and it looks great!  Will this be
the help section of TM 1.1?  If not, maybe you can make PDF
available?  I'd like to have a local copy to reference.

Anyway, it looks very nice Allan!  First Rails 1.0, now this, and
next week TM 1.1.  Now if Steve Jobs would only bring us some speedy
Intel laptops next January ;-)

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services