[TxMt] Problems with Xcode import and referenced projects?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Dec 5 11:58:00 UTC 2005

On 4/12/2005, at 12:16, Tony Arnold wrote:

> [...] I'd rather be using TextMate for my coding purely for speed
> and convenience, but this error is stopping me dead in my tracks!

I did see the follow-ups, but just FYI it's not necessary to import a
project to be able to use the Xcode bundle's Build, Run, and Clean.
For most normal Xcode projects, the folder can just be dragged to
TextMate, open a source, and build + run…

For added convenience, save the project to keep state (open files)
and have it re-open on relaunch of TM etc.