[TxMt] Problems with Xcode import and referenced projects?

Tony Arnold tonyarnold at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:56:26 UTC 2005

Hi Chris,

On 05/12/2005, at 3:18 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:

> The importer tool is picky about the project file format: it
> expects to know all of the classes archived within. You can fix
> this instance by defining an empty "PBXReferenceProxy" class in the
> source code of the tool, rebuilding the tool, and installing it in
> the appropriate directory in the Xcode bundle. (The tool source
> code is in the SVN repo in /Tools).
>
> Or you can wait for me to look into this tomorrow. :)

Thanks for this - I ended up having to define:

PBXReferenceProxy
PBXCopyFilesBuildPhase

it worked fine after that!

Tony Arnold
http://tonyarnold.com/

   “The university was great. They gave us money and facilities,
    but we didn’t have to produce anything. I’ve worked in the
    private sector. You don’t know what it’s like out there. They
    expect results.” -- Dr Ray Stanz, Ghostbusters