[TxMt] Key Command to Switch Tabs?

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Fri Aug 26 15:49:06 UTC 2005

On 26 Aug 2005, at 16:37, Eric Hsu wrote:
> Command-Backtick (`) works in every OS X application.

Interestingly, despite the fact that the keys actually behave
correctly for outputting characters, with my (UK) Logitech keyboard
attached to the Mac, I have to use Command-Backslash (\) to switch
between windows in an application.  It's still the key-next-to-left-
shift though, so perhaps the consistent response is: Command-Key-To-
The-Right-Of-Left-Shift ? :-)
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737