[TxMt] Retro ANSi DOS color theme

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Aug 11 13:31:22 UTC 2005

Christ that was ugly!
But for some perverse reason I'm attracted to it :)
I've myself made a "monochrome" theme that's supposed to work when
you have inversed colours (by pressing command+ctrl+option+8) so it's
basicly just green on black right now. I thought of adding perhaps
different grades of green, and perhaps even blue and red, I'm not
sure yet, and not even sure if I want to code in such a theme, but I
do like the style.

In any case, it's great to see more syntax colouring schemes, keep
'em coming!

Andreas