[TxMt] Save files when focus is lost - to a temp file?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Aug 10 15:04:28 UTC 2005

On 10/08/2005, at 4.45, Oli wrote:

> [...] "Save files when focus is lost" [...] I think it'd be even
> better for the file (if not yet saved) to be automatically saved as
> a temp file

The idea behind the feature is that people who (manually) switch to
their test environment (e.g. Safari or Terminal) don't have to also
manually save modified files.

I don't see how saving to a temporary file helps anything?!? Better
then simply to skip untitled documents (if you dislike the sheets).

> [..] in a similar way to using command-enter from other programs

What does command-enter do?