[TxMt] Future betas with bundles again?

Florian G. Pflug fgp at phlo.org
Sat Apr 30 22:25:27 UTC 2005

Christian Bogen wrote:
> is there any chance that future betas (b8?) will include the bundles
> again? I'm ›finkless‹ since the Tiger upgrade and don't like the
> thought of installing unixoid command line tools (ie. the svn client  in
> this case) ›outside‹ of Fink. Thanks!

Are you aware of the fact that fink already supports tiger? (I just
installed it today, precisely because I needed svn, although not
for textmate - I'm still using beta5). The binary installer
is not ready, but you can download fink-0.24.5.tar.gz, extract
it, and type "bootstrap.h". The installation takes a while,
because it compiles everything from source, but so far it worked
fine (It's still installing svn-client, because this has awefully
many dependencies)

greetings, Florian Pflug