[TxMt] REQ: additional suffixes for XML bundle

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Mon Apr 25 19:23:31 UTC 2005

On Apr 25, 2005, at 8:49 PM, Torsten Becker wrote:

> Hi, I think your problem will be solved with one of the next betas
> (ist actually working in b6) there is a new way to identify a language
> by its first line, so if all your XML files start with a <?xml (as
> they should) TM will identyfy them as XML and highlight them so.  This
> will work for any extension and will this way be better than adding
> support for any possible extension which could be XML.  So my
> suggestion: wait some days/weeks :)

I remember, that at some point it already worked this way (I was
rather impressed). I'm positive it will return.

> BTW, shouldn't TM remember it if you choose to highlight .xsl files
> with the XML language, I am not sure...

me neither... can't tell anymore, though - allan added the new
extensions already to the XML.tmbundle ;-)

TextMate definitely makes my work (even) more enjoyable... again and
again...

best regards,

tom

Tom Lazar