[TxMt] REQ: additional suffixes for XML bundle

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:49:41 UTC 2005

On 4/24/05, Tom Lazar <tom at tomster.org> wrote:
> my request: pls include the following suffixes for the XML-Language:
>
> .pt
> .cpt
> .dtml
> .xsl
>
> the first three come from Zope development and AFAIK don't conflict
> with any other suffixes.

Hi, I think your problem will be solved with one of the next betas
(ist actually working in b6) there is a new way to identify a language
by its first line, so if all your XML files start with a <?xml (as
they should) TM will identyfy them as XML and highlight them so.  This
will work for any extension and will this way be better than adding
support for any possible extension which could be XML.  So my
suggestion: wait some days/weeks :)

BTW, shouldn't TM remember it if you choose to highlight .xsl files
with the XML language, I am not sure...

--
Torsten