[TxMt] TM & Latex

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Apr 12 19:12:53 UTC 2005

On 12-04-2005 20:49, Alain Matthes wrote:
> I've no problem to get a pdf with preview, texniscope or Acrobat but if
> i made a modification in the source, i need to close the old pdf to get
> a new one. Is it possible to refresh the view ?

Texniscope refreshes itself if you activate it again (just run latex
again, not the latex and texniscope).
I believe it is also possible to trigger this behavior with Applescript,
but haven't had time to really work this into a command yet.

Jeroen.

--
               "We apologize for the inconvenience"
            (See "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy")