[TxMt] Input Patterns?

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:07:23 UTC 2005

At 2:27 PM +0200 4/5/05, Sune Foldager wrote:
>I have to agree.. this clear-image stuff is horrible... but of
>course.. it does work, on the other hand :-p. But I think using a
>div box works even on IE's rather sorry excuse for a box-model
>implementation (trouble only starts when you add borders, padding or
>margin). .. .. .. I really hate IE... ;-).

I spent many hours trying to make a (not that complex) CSS page
layout look right in IE and other better browsers. I never succeeded
and had to use tables.

So in a weird way, it has been very freeing to target TM's HTML
output!  Yes, it has its own set of annoyances, but at least I don't
have to check if it looks right in IE or Opera...

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu