[TxMt] regex problem

Dameron Midgette dameron at body-knowledge.com
Fri Apr 1 22:43:57 UTC 2005

Hi!
     Like I said, stupid regex mistake :P (pig regex?)
     I was using * and {8} to try and modify the next item to the
*right*; e.g. intending to match 8 tabs at the end. "Wrapping 8 tabs"
meant that the line I searched wrapped in my email client, but had 8
tabs between last name and address.
     Many thanks to you both for the clarification and status report.
     TM is truly amazing. I'm not an editing geek, and just in the last
two days, TM has saved me over 2 hours of work. Thank you, allan, and
everyone else on the list for a dynamic and creative environment for
exploration.

											Cheers,

											Dameron