[TxMt] columnar selection/typing, and indent request

Dameron Midgette dameron at body-knowledge.com
Fri Apr 1 21:02:21 UTC 2005

Hi there!
     I believe so... Yes, that would help.
     I know i've seen manipulation of columns somewhere, and they
(columns) are mentioned several places in the UI. Is this just a
different term for rectangular selection, or is there more?
     And while I have you, I write more prose than anything in TM (great
outliner!). Are hanging indents a possiblity? (Quite possibly not
useful for your target market, but I thought i'd ask...) When writing
todos or outlining, having the line wrap one tab stop indented keeps it
very clear where lines start and end. (Happy to make a bundle, but
didn't see how to tackle this one...)

											Cheers,

											Dameron