[TxMt] Re: smart typing pairs

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Oct 31 21:07:48 UTC 2004

On 30. Oct 2004, at 15:37, José Campos wrote:

>> Added a default set of smart typing pairs, these are: ({[""""]}).
>
>     Would you please add "«  »"? i.e. something like
>         "« (caret here) »"

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'm almost certain that we use them in
reverse here in Denmark, e.g. someone said: »something...«.

If you need them badly, the default set of pairs is read from the
preferences under the OakTextViewDefaultSmartTypingPairs key. But I'm
having a preferences window planned for beta 4 or beta 5.

Kind regards Allan