[TxMt] quote matching

William D.Neumann wdnx at unm.edu
Sun Oct 31 17:57:35 UTC 2004

On Oct 30, 2004, at 10:49 AM, Carl Forde wrote:

> This feature is too "subtle" for me. I have great difficulty finding
> the matched character. I like the way S-E-E does it: a double click on
> a paren/brace/bracket selects the contents of the pair. This is very
> clear and potentially very useful if you want to relocate the text.

Yeah, that's nice.  Also useful is iTeXMac's behavior with braces.
Double clicking on something between two braces selects the braces and
everything in between.

William D. Neumann

"You've got Rita Marlowe in the palm of your hand."
"Palm of my hand?  You haven't seen Rita Marlowe..."

		-- Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?