[TxMt] remembering caret position in long documents

John Peele [*] Arrival 5 Design john at arrival5.com
Sat Oct 30 03:46:50 UTC 2004

does this *feature* :)  have any effect on the undo history?

here is my scenario...  same css document as before, when i save the
document and then switch to safari to preview the changes and then
switch back to textmate, i no longer have any undo's available for that
particular document.

any ideas?