[TxMt] remembering caret position in long documents

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Oct 29 05:55:10 UTC 2004

On 28. Oct 2004, at 23:58, kumar mcmillan wrote:

> as a workaround for the time being, what I do is always remember to
> "click" in the center of the document that I am looking at before I
> switch to another tab.  this way it will hold your place.  definitely
> a bug though.

A bug is when something behaves differently than _I_ intended it to
behave! ;)

That said, I've changed the behavior to use the first visual line
instead of centering the caret -- I'll do a beta build tomorrow, I hope
to have the refresh bug fixed and external ftp client support also.

Kind regards Allan