[TxMt] Tab Always Indent and indent-region

Travis P woodtrail at jetemail.net
Fri Oct 29 05:29:24 UTC 2004

Two marvelously useful features that I use heavily for programming all
kinds of language in Emacs and XEmacs are:
  - Tab Always Indent: when this option is on, hitting the TAB key
always just indents the current line
  - indent-region: re-indent the selection

I see you already have editing over sftp in your todo for 1.1.

TextMate looks like a good start and might find a nice niche.  It's a
bit rough around the edges at the moment.  And I find it hard to work
without the two indent features I mention above.  Maybe I should add
them to the Feature requests page?

-Travis