[TxMt] Project Side Panel looses state

Dominique Peretti dperetti at lachoseinteractive.com
Tue Oct 26 09:04:28 UTC 2004

Mike,

This is likely to be the "refresh bug" I complained about a couple of
days ago.
http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2004-October/000919.html

It was introduced in 1.01ß2.
According to Allan, it has now been identified and will be fixed soon.

Dominique PERETTI
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net

(OFF TOPIC : Mike, you'll be interested in this
:http://wiki.macromates.com/textmate/show/
Compile+your+actionscript+project+from+TextMate )
;-)