[TextMate] Treat files with... where is info stored?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Oct 23 23:01:42 UTC 2004

On 23. Oct 2004, at 9:23, José Campos wrote:

>> [...] the extension is a 8-digit number representing the date the
>> document was edited (*.20041023 for instance)
>     and added : <string>[0-9]+</string>
>     But it does not seem to ork

One of the few places I decided not to use a regex or shell command ;)

Would it be possible for you to add an extra .txt to the file names?

I _could_ make the file extensions regular expressions, but I would
prefer a user workaround, since the rest of OS X does use fixed text
extensions more or less exclusively (if we ignore the legacy stuff with
four characters creator/type codes).

Kind regards Allan