[TextMate] Web Preview Enhancements -> output of a command

Dominique Peretti dperetti at lachoseinteractive.com
Fri Oct 22 15:13:29 UTC 2004

I do'nt use web preview neither (who still writes static html ??) BUT I
would if the web preview could be used as the output of a custom
TextMate command.
One could the call a script whose output would be well designed html to
display a complex error log, for instance.

Dominique PERETTI
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net