[TextMate] Syntax higlighting overriden by 1.0.1?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Oct 21 14:48:19 UTC 2004

On 21. Oct 2004, at 16:30, jeremy*pinnix wrote:

> I'm not using any custom HTML or PHP bundles, and my HTML(PHP) syntax
> coloring is using a dark background now as well...

Ah, my bad! It's the Smarty.tmbundle which has its own style for HTML
(PHP), I didn't notice that :(

 From a terminal, write (one line):
    mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Smarty.tmbundle/Syntaxes

Then it'll be gone (alternatively remove it from the TextMate.app by
using Show Package Contents and navigate to Contents -> SharedSupport
-> Bundles)!

Kind regards Allan