[TextMate] Text clarity (Pragmata font, semi-OT)

Simon Dorfman EmailLists at SimonDorfman.com
Wed Oct 20 07:14:13 UTC 2004

On 10/20/04 1:21 AM, "Simon Dorfman" <EmailLists at SimonDorfman.com> wrote:
> Also, do you think you could post a screenshot of some Pragmata text at 14pt
> without anti-aliasing again?  I'd much appreciate it.  I prefer a slightly
> larger font size, but I like the crispness of non-anti-aliased fonts while
> coding.

Cancel that request, I found a 16pt preview here:
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fsd/pragmata/tt/index.html

I'm still on the fence about buying this. It's a lot of money for one
font...

Simon