[TextMate] Text clarity (Pragmata font, semi-OT)

Simon Dorfman EmailLists at SimonDorfman.com
Wed Oct 20 06:21:26 UTC 2004

On 10/19/04 9:04 PM, "Timothy Martens" <timfm at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
> After reading this: http://typographi.com/000744.php
>
> and trying lots of fonts, I got this: http://www.fsd.it/fonts/pragma.htm
>
> for which my eyes thank me.

Thanks for this tip Tim.  It looks like a nice font.  I was taken back by
the steep price as well.  I did some searching and found what looks like the
same font for almost half the price: US$62.
http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.asp?pid=413621

Just thought I'd point this out for other potential buyers.

Also, do you think you could post a screenshot of some Pragmata text at 14pt
without anti-aliasing again?  I'd much appreciate it.  I prefer a slightly
larger font size, but I like the crispness of non-anti-aliased fonts while
coding.

Thanks,
Simon