[TextMate] Interface changes and Folding

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Oct 17 17:57:29 UTC 2004

On 17. Oct 2004, at 14:01, Luc Heinrich wrote:

> Anyway, I guess that this "20 minutes going back to debug mode" is
> caused by the debug/deployment build styles right ? So why don't you
> just create a separate target for the deployment build so you can
> actually live with *both* ?

Mainly because I haven't invested the time in doing so, and I'd then
need to maintain two targets ;) but it's long been on my to-do to move
away from Xcode "project files" and to standard makefiles...

Currently though, I just time it so that I (generally) start the
deployment build before I go to sleep (which uploads etc.) and then
when I wake up, I have it re-do the debug build while I check
news/mail, eat breakfast etc. -- so it's really not an hour of lost
productivity, but it's still a tad frustrating though ;)

Kind regards Allan