[TextMate] Interface changes and Folding

Hans Petter Eikemo hpeikemo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 03:00:36 UTC 2004

First: I´m delighted and impressed with the frequency of
beta-releases, A joy checking for updates every night :)

On Beta6 it was really nice to see the interface improvements. Border
on the gutter, and a elegant wrap-line really, makes a difference.. So
much so, that I instantly made replacements for the folding widgets.
Based on my previously released mock-up; The arrow-directions are more
visible, and the ellipsis got a minor tweak to work better on dark
backgrounds. It still looks a bit messy when a document has many
foldings, so I included a set of light arrows which I propose to use
on level 2 and below.

Differencing background-color of the folding column from the rest of
the gutter, would also be nice.. I believe :)

My files are available on the following address:
http://homepage.mac.com/hpeikemo/AlternateFolding_1710.zip

hp.