[TextMate] Syntax Question: Including HTML in PHP syntax

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 19:22:05 UTC 2004

> Mats,
>
> If you got the HTML/PHP syntax highlighting working like you
> explained, could you make the .tmbundle file available? I can't stand
> the light HTML with bright PHP etc.
>
> -Noel

Sure will do. Let me clear up some of the remaining issues with
JavaScript colouring which I'm not too happy with.

Will write a test case file tomorrow that will contain all the various
parts - completely embedded within each other - so that a single
screenshot can show all the colours used.

Noel,
If you wish to help with it, please have a go at the bundle sent
OFF-List to you.

Anyone else, please be patient for a few days, and I will make them
available on the wiki.  (Them = Dark & White versions )

Kind regards,

Mats

"For those who aren't familiar with OS X, it is a full implementation
of BSD Unix with a Macintosh front end, which is to say world class
inside and out. OS X is faster, smarter, prettier, and easier to use
than any version of Windows."
by Robert X. Cringley, Feb, 2002 [ http://www.pbs.org/cringely/ ]