[TextMate] Feature - managing the snippets

profprof at mac.com profprof at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 19:21:52 UTC 2004

Just a proposal regarding the snippets.

It would be most useful if the snippets were only active when their respective mode is active. This way, the same trigger could be used for various modes and applications.

For example, the trigger "table" being already used for html, it cannot be currently used for Latex. However, if the triggers were tied to a mode, we could use the same trigger, simplifying our lifes.

Greetings,

Normand Mousseau