[TextMate] Wrap column problem(s)

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Wed Oct 13 22:43:57 UTC 2004

On 13/10-2004, at 22:15, Luc Heinrich wrote:

> [...] oooooh, something was actually hapenning IN the current text
> window: setting the wrap width is done using an "in-place interactive
> bar"

Hehe... the exact same thing happened to me the first time .... I agree
that it might not be the best way to do it, but can of course be an
advantage in some situations.... maybe we could have two items:  Other
(specify), Other (...)...   don't know what to put for ...
"nteractive"? .. not too informative. But something like that maybe.

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"