[TextMate] Slightly improved icon

David Woodward dave at onethirtyseven.com
Wed Oct 13 03:35:46 UTC 2004

I've taken my rough draft PNGs, spiffed them up a bit and created a
"revised" icon.  Same look, slightly different colors and little
tweaks.  Attached is a zip file with the *.icns file in it.  That file
has itself as an icon.

I made the little guy's blue more saturated, darkened his eyes to stand
out more, and gave him bright red shoes and ball.  I shrank his
antennae so he could fill out more of the icon's area.  Also made
typewriter lighter and a cooler hue to help it recede.  Smaller icon
sizes are tweaked to look as best they can.  Its not much of an
improvement, but it helps it pop a little bit more on the dock.

Hope this helps.

Dave Woodward
dave at onethirtyseven.com
http://www.onethirtyseven.com