[TextMate] More icon feedback

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Tue Oct 12 10:43:57 UTC 2004

I know this has been discussed, and a number of people have expressed
their view that the TextMate icon isn't too visually pleasing already.

However, using TM in anger today, I keep finding myself searching
frantically for the icon in the dock. It's so indistinguishable at a
small size that I literally find it hard to see.

So I guess my point is that it's easy to dismiss concerns over the icon
as a matter of taste. Unfortunately in this case, and certainly for me,
it's a matter of usability - the icon isn't doing its job.

See attached!

I think I'm going to hunt out an alternative to use in the meantime, but
I hope that's useful feedback.

drew.