[TextMate] Feature Request

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Oct 12 04:34:20 UTC 2004

On 12. Oct 2004, at 2:18, Eric Curtis wrote:

> I could make a macro and have it tab stop at the name, width, height
> and alt however I am not going to know the width and height in 99% of
> the cases. [...]

You can call out to an external command in the macro, to get the
dimensions.

Unfortunately the 'file' command (which ships with OS X) only dump
image dimensions for a few image types, but PNG and GIF are among these
though (JPEG is not AFAIRC).

If you wan't, I can experiment a bit and send a step-by-step
explanation on how to make such a macro.  I don't know if it's best to
start with the filename or the img-tag  (and then just insert the
width/height)?!?

Kind regards Allan