[TextMate] searches from within TM

Justin French justin.french at indent.com.au
Mon Oct 11 14:03:14 UTC 2004

Fellow TextMates,

Allan has added a nice little menu in 1.0.1 for the times when two or
more things 'clash' on the same keyboard shortcut (like commands)...
this then allowed us to 'stack' multiple similar commands (like search
engines) onto the one key command, like the 'help' key. which is very
cool.

So, I've added support for Dictionary.com, Google, Thesaurus.com,
Wikipedia, Yahoo in the default bundle, and PHP.net in the PHP bundle.
See screen grab attached.  Basically, it pumps the current word into
your chosen search engine, and it works great!!