[TextMate] New doc from template outside the 'project' context?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Oct 11 13:01:33 UTC 2004

On 11. Oct 2004, at 13:38, Raena Armitage wrote:

> I was wondering if it would be possible to create a new document from
> a template without having to be in a project. [...]

Currently not, but it will be fixed.

Down the road the single-file window will disappear completely, and
there'll only be the project window with optional tabs and drawer, but
it will feel more natural to work with non-projects in this window
(i.e. support for untitled documents etc.).

Kind regards Allan