[TextMate] window tab controls

Mando Escamilla mando.escamilla at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:54:31 UTC 2004

My only complaint about the tabs is that I can't find a hotkey to go
to a specific tab.  The only thing I was able to find was
Apple-Cmd-arrow key to rotate through them.

I'd obviously prefer to create my own mapping, but a key stroke that
will take me directly to tab 4 (for example) would suffice.

--
Mando