[TextMate] window tab controls

Noel D.Jackson noel at noeljackson.com
Thu Oct 7 18:51:50 UTC 2004

To add to this, I'd like the option of instead of needing to create a
new project to get tabs, I could just drag another file to the tab bar
and poof, another tab with my document in it, and/or the option to open
new documents in a new tab (similar to BBEdit 8).

-Noel

noel at noeljackson.com
http://noeljackson.com
http://relevantly.com