[TextMate] Preferences window (was ProFont)

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Wed Oct 6 22:50:44 UTC 2004

Sune Foldager wrote:

> That's good :-). Actually, the preferences menu is missing on purpose.

Can I place a vote for following Mac OS UI convention where possible?

I fully applaud the philosophy behind no prefs window, but as a user I
spent my first few minutes using TextMate frustratedly hunting for the
prefs.

App menu > Preferences is a convention that 99% of users will be
familiar with. 99% is a lot of people to annoy, no matter how good your
underlying philosophy.

(imho!)

drew.