[TextMate] Quote auto complete

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Wed Oct 6 22:46:35 UTC 2004

On 7/10-2004, at 0:44, Rad Smith wrote:

> I'm not sure if I'm using it right, but the quote auto completion
> seems to slow me down, as most of the time you need to add something
> after a quote, but I'm required to use the right arrow key to move
> over a character to go past the quote, which is a rather long distance
> compared to the quote key.

Actually, you can just type another quote... after an auto-insertion,
TextMate will let you use another quote to go on, overwriting (or
skipping, the result is the same) the one automatically inserted. So in
short you can type like it didn't complete.

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"