[TextMate] Two small requests

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Wed Oct 6 18:46:42 UTC 2004

On 6/10-2004, at 20:11, Jeff Holland wrote:
> I humbly submit these two small(?) feature requests which I haven't
> yet seen on this list:
>
> - An option to highlight the line containing the insertion point (a la
> BBEdit 8).
> - An option to "Indent wrapped lines by n spaces" (a la Xcode).

I like those. UltraEdit has an option for permanently highlighting the
current line, I don't know if that's the same as in BBEdit, but it can
be nice at times... A small arrow or something in the gutter, would
work better for me though (maybe just a different background color in
the gutter, so it doesn't have to take up more space).

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"