[TextMate] Two small requests

Jeff Holland jholland88 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 18:11:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

First of all, congratulations on a very impressive first release! I
think TextMate has great potential, but people should keep in mind that
it's only a 1.0 release. BBEdit (for example) has a 12 year head-start!
Give it some time.

I humbly submit these two small(?) feature requests which I haven't yet
seen on this list:

- An option to highlight the line containing the insertion point (a la
BBEdit 8).
- An option to "Indent wrapped lines by n spaces" (a la Xcode).

Both of these seemingly trivial things would make my coding life
(ObjC/Ruby) a bit easier.

Thanks for listening, and keep up the excellent work!

Kind Regards,
-jeff