[TextMate] Feature Request

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Wed Oct 6 17:39:24 UTC 2004

On 6/10-2004, at 19:20, Jeff Ganyard wrote:

> Apologies to ask about something that appears to have already been
> covered but I guess I didn't sign up for the mailing list quickly
> enough! I have found that I can make some changes to the coloring for
> obj-C
> (/Applications/TextMate/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/c.tmbundle/
> Syntaxes/ObjectiveC.plist) but how do I get to the settings for
> elements other than foregroundColor and backgroundColor? Where are the
> settings for font attributes for comments and such?

Take a look at some of the examples shipped with TM.  You can use
fontStyle = ( bold, italic ); and similar, as well as foregroundColor
and backgroundColor as you noted. If you have captures in your RegExp,
you can also color them individually. For example to make the text in
the 2nd capture bold:
"fontStyle[2]" = ( bold );
(the " are needed with tags in the form a[b]).

> Also what can be placed in the ~/Library and where?

~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles (I believe)

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"