[TextMate] Feature Request

Jeff Ganyard lists at bebop.net
Wed Oct 6 17:20:50 UTC 2004

>> Is there an easier way to edit the syntax coloring than opening up the
>> package contents and editing files by hand?
>
> No, not currently. You can place files in your local library to
> override the ones shipping with TM, so you don't edit the original
> ones (which will be replaced by updates).

Apologies to ask about something that appears to have already been
covered but I guess I didn't sign up for the mailing list quickly
enough! I have found that I can make some changes to the coloring for
obj-C
(/Applications/TextMate/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/c.tmbundle/
Syntaxes/ObjectiveC.plist) but how do I get to the settings for
elements other than foregroundColor and backgroundColor? Where are the
settings for font attributes for comments and such?

Also what can be placed in the ~/Library and where?

tia!
   jeff