[TextMate] Automatic Opening in Scratch Project mode?

Patrick Burleson pburleson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:25:24 UTC 2004

I have been waiting for a good and affordable text editor to come
along for OS X. I come from the Windows world and used UltraEdit
there. The one thing I really like about TextMate is the Tabbed
interface much like other MDI like editors such UltraEdit and IntelliJ
IDEA, especially the re-ording of tabs. I just wish that TextMate
offered this tabbing without having to create a project or even a
scratch project. It would be really neat if TextMate just opening up
in scratch project mode. Is possible in the current version?

Other than that and some more syntax highlighting, it's a great piece
of work! You are to be commended! First editor I have used on OS X
that felt "right".

Patrick