[TextMate] (no subject)

Justin French justin.french at indent.com.au
Wed Oct 6 14:54:40 UTC 2004

On 06/10/2004, at 10:14 PM, timothy martens wrote:

> Any plans for XHTML/CSS code hinting?
>
> And what about browser previews other than the built in safari
> rendering?

The thing is, TM is not just about HTML... a lot of people will never
use it for web design.  TM tries to put you in control, and bend the
editors features into something that works for you.  The Safari idea
was something I proposed to Allan, and it's just a command bundled with
TM... in theory, any browser that supported Apple Script could use a
similar command.

In short, write your own, and ask for help if you need it :)

> Also, can we just have the project drawer show up by default. There's
> hardly ever an instance where I wouldn't need/want it in view.

It's coming in a future version, AFAIK...

Justin