[TxMt] Preventing new blank document

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Sat Nov 13 23:56:28 UTC 2004

Justin French wrote:

> *Request* the preference to Allan, sure, but don't bitch about it eh?

I didn't get the impression Michael was bitching - he's just being
expressive. It *is* an irritation for some users, regardless of HIG.

I'm glad to hear there will be an option on this. Thanks Allan.

I know it's hard guys, coz I'm often in the same situation myself, but
try not to get too defensive when people express their opinions. We're
all here coz we love TextMate and we want to help out with feedback and
opinions. It's natural of course, but there's no need to be defensive -
we're friends. :)

I stopped using BBEdit the day I downloaded the first public beta of
TextMate. It's simply an *amazing* product. So even what sounds like a
major moan isn't really very much in the context of all the things we
love about TextMate.

:)

drew // allinthehead // wasp