[TxMt] Back and forward for switching files?

Wayne Larsen wayne at larsen.st
Fri Nov 5 16:57:36 UTC 2004

The tab metaphor for opened files works fairly well, especially if you
make the effort to open related files next to each other.  The tabs
should shrink smaller imo, but that's a separate issue.

The question I have is -- if you are working on two files that are far
apart in the tab bar, is there any shortcut for switching between them?
  My thought is that the program could maintain a history list of viewed
files, and then a key binding could be assigned to navigate back and
forward over that history list.  Could this be added?  (Or does this
capability exist somehow?)

Cheers,
Wayne