[TxMt] 'select line' not seeing wrap

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Thu Nov 4 23:59:29 UTC 2004

On 4. nov 2004, at 22:56, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Select paragraph (option-p) will select the entire non-wrapped line.
> Unfortunately when you disable soft wrap, select paragraph will change
> to selecting what constitutes a hard wrapped paragraph (i.e. text
> lines surrounded by blank lines).
> This is intentional, but it makes the action unreliable in macros.
> [...]
> Comments?

As the one requesting the feature, I of course like the current
behaviour.. I do acknowledge the problem with macros... the same kind
of problems are easily introduced when/if preferenced are planned, and
the macro has to rely on a certain setting. Unless there is some way to
save a set of settings with macros of course.

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"