[TxMt] Icon Suggestion

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Dec 16 08:29:13 UTC 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 14:52, Torsten Becker wrote:

> [...] i would like to hear some opinions how you like it or not.

I've been using it for the last couple of days. I think it's currently
the best complete icon made for TextMate :) Good job!

I still like the conceptual thing about the gear on the key (and also
the braces), and especially the illustration which was done of this key
-- but there's a way from this and to a full Aqua icon...

One thing that I have noticed on a few occasions with your icon is that
I don't think it's fully balanced, i.e. the man looks a little like
he's tilting toward the left. And also it's not recognizable in 16x16,
but I think that's because you did not provide scaled version for lower
sizes!?!