[TxMt] New Wiki

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Tue Dec 14 17:27:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm glad my suggestion suited you.
Don't hesitate to ask the community of pmWiki, or even PM himself for
any help, they're all responding and helpful.
I won't be surprised if somebody there already made a script to do that.

You can adapt pmWiki a lot to your needs, there's many modules you can
add (in cookbook).

If I can help to transfer things from the old wiki, or anything else,
don't hesitate to ask.
In fact, I imported a lot of things back and forth between Instiki and
pmWiki, and it's not that hard to do.
Don't forget you can use html in pwWiki, that might be a good temporary
solution.

--
Fred B.