[TxMt] Resolution of I-Search cancellation?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Dec 11 05:35:26 UTC 2004

On Dec 10, 2004, at 18:52, Wayne Larsen wrote:

> Was there any resolution on the subject of canceling the incremental
> search via the navigation keys? [...]

I wrote it down as one of a few possible improvements for the future.
The reason I didn't just go ahead and make the change is that I'm
currently using the NSTextField for the search string, and it would
probably cost me hours and lots of frustration to figure out how to
catch “navigation keys”.

Though feel free to send me working code, and I'll add it :)